mardi 8 mai 2012

business cards assignment



the pictures above reflect business cards. Since my dream is to have a pedagocical farm, I have chosen this design in order to reflect my idea. Moreover, We were supposed to produce two different kinds of business cards. The goal was to have something original but at the same time simple. The fact of not having an ordinary "squared" business card was to attract people's attention. Moreover, since both business cards concern the same subject, I have chosen to stay within the same idea and concept. I have chosen something related to farms but at the same time something that is pleasant to see. the choice of colors was based on everything that reminds us of the kindergarden and children. In the past, I used to refer those kind of colors to children, school, art, joy and fun.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire